Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Having an Unleashed time......

My wife loves Target. Target is just another store to me. It is a store where Star Wars toys are more expensive. Wal-Mart is not a whole lot cheaper that Target these days. They used to be over a dollar difference for a basic 3 3/4 inch figure. Current prices: Wal-mart $6.63 and Target $6.99. Last year during the Revenge of the Sith line you paid $5.88 at Wally World. Moving on. My wife was at Target the other day and she went my "The Section" for me. She picked up the Target Exclusive Unleashed re-packs of Boba Fett and General Grevious. The Boba Fett is one of the few re-packs that I was excited about. The original Fett Unleashed has brought some premium prices on eBay. I am able to acquire a Fett Unleashed to open for my loose display for retail price. Yes!! Patience and persistence in collecting.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?