Wednesday, August 16, 2006

This may shock you.........Updated

Patience has again paid off. Actually, it saved me money. Their are 3 new regular sized Unleashed figures out. I do not collect or care for the 2" Unleashed Battle Packs that they put out now. I am talking about the 7" pieces of art. The new Unleashed figures were reported out weeks ago, maybe even months. It seemed no matter were I went, they had not been stocked. I even emailed Hasbro about it. I just got a stupid reply. Hasbro is not good at answering questions. It is too bad they own the action figure license until something like 2014. If collectors had their say, we would fire Hasbro. Moving on. I walked into a Wal-Mart in Tulsa the other day and low and behold, two Unleashed Shocktroopers were laying their on the shelf. I quickly swiped them up. They did not seem to even have a designated space in the shelving. They were just laying their waiting for me to take them home. I almost sold out and bought one of these on eBay the other day. With shipping it would have only been a few dollars more than retail. It was a good deal, for eBay. Patience. This has renewed my hope that I can still find the other two Unleashed figures, Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise and Chewbacca Episode 3 version. Keep on the look out.




Update:
Here is a pic of the two I need that is currently available in stores. Click on pic to see a larger view. Just some FYI. I get two of each Unleashed figure. One to open, one not to open.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?