Thursday, August 25, 2005

My recent additions.......


A few days ago I found 4 Original Trilogy Collection figures at my local Family Dollar. Family Dollar?!?! I was shocked, but very pleased. I was even more pleased to see that they were only $5 each. Yes my friends, I got a bargain. It gets even better. They are in great shape. I had to include a picture for you. The four figures are 2 Darth Vaders, Princess Leia, and R2-D2.

I will try to make a post every time I add to my collection. I just won some great vintage loose figures on Ebay. I will show them when I get them. My next post will be about the Telescoping Saber Darth Vader, Ben Kenobi, and Luke Skywalker. I mentioned these in my last post. I will go more in detail this time.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?